This recipe comes from Titi Rosie who, being the entrepreneur
that she is, created it and started selling it at her breakfast stand! When she
became too busy to continue her breakfast stand all her co-workers were crushed! So,
luckily because of our 'connections' we now can make it ourselves! Thank you Titi
Rosie's Corn Bread Delight
- 1 (15 oz.) can of Coconut Cream
- 1/2 cup of butter
- 9 oz. Buttermilk
- 1 tsp. Vanilla
- 3 eggs
- 3 boxes of Corn Muffin Mix
(8.5 oz. each) preferably store brand
- Grease a 9x12 tray lightly with butter (option-spray " I can't believe it's not
butter). Preheat over to 350 F.
- In a blender, blend lightly (about 1 min.) coconut cream, buttermilk, eggs,butter and
- In a bowl, Pour mix from blender and add corn muffin mix. Stir until well blended,
about 50 strokes by hand (do not use electric mixer).
- Pour into greased tray and bake for 20-25 min. or until light brown. Test by using
a toothpick or table knife. Remove from tray to serve hot or serve directly from
tray by cutting into squares.
|E-mail our webmaster
with your comments.
Last updated: March 13, 1998
|Copyright © 1997 - 1998, J. D. Colón and
All rights reserved