I got this recipe from a co-worker who loves to bake. He brought this
cake to the office one Christmas and I thought it was delicious. He was kind
enough to share the recipe with me. Enjoy it!
Cheese Pound Cake
- cup Butter
- 3 tsps. Baking Powder
- 8 oz. Cream Cheese
- 1 tsps Salt
- 2 cups Sugar
- 2/3 cup Milk
- 5 Eggs
- 2 tsps. Vanilla
- 3 cups Sifted All Purpose Flour
- In small bowl, mix together the flour, baking powder and salt. Mix well and set
- Add vanilla to milk and set aside.
- In large bowl, beat butter, cream cheese and sugar until creamy. Add eggs, one at
a time, beating well after each addition.
- Slowly beat in dry ingredients, alternating with milk and vanilla until all is well
- Pour into a well greased and floured tube pan, that has been lined on the bottom
with wax paper.
- Bake in pre-heated 350F oven for 1 hour or until cake tester comes out clean.
Let cool in pan, on rack, for 10 minutes. Turn out into rack and let cool completely
|E-mail our webmaster
with your comments.
Last updated: March 13, 1998
|Copyright © 1997 - 1998, J. D. Colón and
All rights reserved